Alliance Cup Pre-Tournament Check-In
To better serve our teams and their team managers/coordinators we will be offering free online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In). This will be mandatory for all teams. Any questions, please email Jairon Moreno at email@example.com .
DEADLINE for E-Check-In is November 9, 2020, at 11:59 PM – NO EXCEPTIONS.
Teams that missed the eCheck-in will have to check-in on Saturday, November 14, 2020, at the Site Directors Tent at Paradise Sports Complex and/or North Collier Regional Park.
Requirements To Check-In Electronically (eCheck-In):
Gather all Documentation to be uploaded and upload once everything is complete — no partial uploads. All documents need to be scanned as pdf documents. No jpegs or images are accepted. We do not accept zipped folders with individual documents.
- Sign into your GotSoccer.com team account
- Click on the event located under “Event Registration History” – 2020 Alliance Cup
- Click on the “Documents” tab on the far right
- Click on the drop-down menu and select the corresponding document to be uploaded from your computer (Roster, Passes, Medical Release Forms, etc.)
- Load Documents (See below for upload requirements)
- Click "Notify Registrar" to advise the tournament committee documents have been uploaded.
- Roster - Your Official State Roster (FYSA) or US Club Roster or AYSO Roster.
- Player Passes - for each player, coach, assistant coach, manager (Front Copy Single Version – Maximum 8 per page – No single passes accepted). Uploading multiple files of the player passes will cause your team not to be approved. Scan all of these into one document and upload that one document.
- Medical Releases - for each player signed by a parent. Teams can use their club’s medical releases. These do not need to be notarized.
- Guest Player Forms - signed by the borrowing club’s registrar for any guest players outside the club.
TO PREPARE YOUR EVENT ROSTER BEFORE YOU ARE READY TO UPLOAD:
- ALL players (primary, secondary, guest players & club pass players) need to be on your Event Roster in your team account.
- Uniform jersey numbers are required for all players.
- All coach and bench staff personnel have to be on the roster.
- PLEASE NOTE: League rosters are not acceptable rosters (such as SFYSLU, GCF, etc.).
Once everything is uploaded, we will review all documents and upload a stamped approved tournament in the event document area, which you have to print and bring one each of your games.
Our intentions with the online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) is to provide a better service to participating teams and ultimately save time and make it easier for team managers. The online/electronic check-in (eCheck-In) is free. For any questions, please email Jairon Moreno at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We look forward to your team’s participation in the Alliance Cup
PLEASE NOTE: League rosters are not acceptable rosters. (such as FLUGSA, SFU, GCF, etc.)